The interesting resources on women empowerment with examples from India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan have been proposed in this issue of monthly issue and comprises of:
- Empowerment through Technology: Gender Dimensions of Social Capital Build-Up in Maharashtra, India. CAPRi Working Paper No. 63, 2007.
- Putting Gender Back in the Picture: Rethinking Women’s Economic Empowerment, 2007.
- Can Microfinance Empower Women? Self-Help Groups in India, 2007.
- Measuring Gender and Women’s Empowerment Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis, 2005.
- Women’s Empowerment through Sustainable Micro-finance: Rethinking ‘Best Practice’, 2006.
- The Myths of Women's Empowerment in the Development of Afghanistan, 2007.